SIMTECH™ v2.0 INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE SIMULATOR
SimTech™ is a powerful, cost-effective injection molding machine simulator that easily bridges the gap between training courses of all kinds and your production floor.
The SimTech™ Injection Molding Machine Simulator will…
- A Web-based closed-loop injection molding machine simulator
- Run 10 practice cycles in the same time it would take to run 1 one cycle on a real machine. All control adjustments (including temperature) reflected immediately
- Quickly and dramatically increase your employee’s molding knowledge and skills
- Provide your employees with comprehensive at-the-machine skills training
- Link the learning of scientific injection molding techniques with real world application of those techniques on your production floor
- Let your employees test for themselves all of the training presented in the Paulson injection molding library.
Just like airline pilots rely on flight simulators for the majority of their training, you can now rely on SimTech™ to give your personnel valuable experience running an injection molding machine simulator – without wasting machine time, plastic, or risking damage to the machine and mold.
SimTech™ v2.0 automatically generates reports showing you how each of your employees are progressing. Using each employee’s progress reports, you can easily identify specific areas of knowledge that need attention. Just find the correct Paulson training lesson and have the employees go through those sections again.
Are you a Top Molder?
Join our monthly SimTech™ Challenges to find out!
Molding problems included in SimTech™:
- Burn marks
- Gate defects
- Sink marks
- Weld lines
- Dimensional variations
- Plastic degradation
- Part distortion
- Short shots
After learning how to solve these molding problems, your employees will then move on to reducing cycle time. They will be able to immediately apply concepts learned in the Paulson web-based or CD-based training and their SimTech problem solving to getting the absolute most out of every second of cycle time to make good parts.
Very informative. You will understand how material affects molding!
“Great, excellent, easy-to-use, interesting, challenging, engaging, organized, informative, helpful, solutions oriented, accurate, effective, flexible, confidence building and worthwhile.”
“Paulson has built confidence, a sense of accomplishment & pride in our workers, something they can take to the floor and apply!”