Now available in Spanish! Multinational teams can now access the power of injection molding simulation learning in Spanish to practice and apply key injection molding concepts.
SkillBuilder™ will revolutionize the way you train your employees.
For a fraction of the cost of using your real molding machines, you can dramatically increase your employees’ molding knowledge and skills using SkillBuilder™. Using our state-of-the-art molding machine simulation software, employee’s can actually run a molding machine to improve their problem solving skills.
- Transform your computer into a closed-loop injection molding machine simulator
- Quickly and dramatically increase your employee’s molding knowledge and skills
- Provide your employees with practical, at-the-machine skills training – very quickly
- Link the learning of scientific injection molding techniques with real world application of those techniques on your production floor
- And all this capability is available in Spanish
What SkillBuilder™ teaches:
- The Injection Molding Sequence
- Setting Machine Controls
- Fill Rate Controls
- The Effects of Back Pressure
- The Effects of Screw RPM
- Achieving and Controlling the Melt Temperature
How to solve:
- Burn marks
- Sink marks
- Weld lines
- Dimensional variations
- Plastic degradation
- Short shots
- Melt Temperature Molding an Amorphous Material
- Melt Temperature Molding a Crystalline Material
- Fill Time to achieve the Fastest Fill Possible
- Part Dimensions Molding an Amorphous Material
- Part Dimensions Molding a Crystalline Material
- Mold and Melt Temperature to achieve the most Efficient Cycle Time
SkillBuilder™ is a powerful, cost-effective injection molding machine simulator that bridges the gap between training courses of all kinds and your production floor.
With its immediate feedback, each hour of SkillBuilder™ training time is equivalent to five or more hours of actual molding machine time.
Very informative. You will understand how material affects molding!
“Great, excellent, easy-to-use, interesting, challenging, engaging, organized, informative, helpful, solutions oriented, accurate, effective, flexible, confidence building and worthwhile.”
“Paulson has built confidence, a sense of accomplishment & pride in our workers, something they can take to the floor and apply!”