Results of the September SimTech™ 2023 Injection Molding Challenge First Place goes to Dainius Staniulis of…
What Process Outputs Should We Monitor? Part One
Life on the production floor would be so much simpler if we could easily and quickly determine when a process is steady and consistent enough to begin production. Repeatability in production is paramount, but it’s made difficult by the dozens of variables that exist in the process. We’re making good parts. How do we keep it that way?
In this FREE webinar, our technical expert and senior instructor, Todd Bryant will cover six key metrics to monitor during production to ensure a steady state process.
Join us for this two-part webinar aimed at answering many of the questions and challenges you may face on a daily basis.
Key Take Aways:
- Gain an understanding of how to create a repeatable, systematic procedure for monitoring on-going molding jobs
- Know which process variables to monitor during production
- Analyze the process from the four “plastic variables” point of view
- Learn when the process is stable enough to enter production mode
- How to problem solve from the plastics point of view
Listen in on this FREE webinar to learn how you can apply molding techniques that will dramatically change the way you process.
Plus! It’s FREE.
Special Guest: Donald C. Paulson
2021 Plastics Hall of Fame Inductee, (read more here), Donald Paulson is the founder and chairman of Paulson Training Programs, Inc. and the creator of the now widely accepted method of teaching plastic processing from the “Plastics Point of View”. Don will join this webinar and give his valuable insight into how science based molding principles can make all the difference in processing plastic. An experience you won’t want to miss.