PARTNERSHIPS AND DISCOUNTS
Choosing the right plastics training provider for your company is a big decision. Not all training is created equal. If you want a robust curriculum used by thousands of plastics processors worldwide, Paulson should be on your shortlist. No one has trained more plastics professionals than Paulson. Partner with us!
SPE Members Get a 10% Discount!
Include verification of your SPE membership when you register for a ProMolder seminar and get a 10% discount. Not an SPE member? Register for any ProMolder seminar and receive a one-year premium SPE membership FREE, compliments of Paulson Training. To learn more about SPE member benefits visit 4spe.org.
All MAPP members enjoy exclusive offers and discounts from Paulson Training Programs including:
- Free Plastics Training Center Access
- Members receive 20% off your courseware order or register one seat at 20% off any Paulson Plastics Academy Seminar (2 person maximum)
- On-site, personalized courseware installation by a Paulson Training representative
MAPP and/or SPE member benefits please call 1-855-637-2989.
Plastics Manufacturing Companies that implement a complete employee plastics processing training system have:
- Increased productivity over plastics manufacturers that rely on “on-the-job” training
- Reduced employee turnover because over 90% of trained personnel are more “more satisfied” with their jobs
- Increased efficiency and productivity resulting in sustainable higher profits
- Employees with a decreased need for supervision
- The ability to “create” skilled workers on-demand by putting them through a proven, industry-standard plastics training and development program. These companies are largely unaffected by the serious skilled labor shortage in the plastics industry.
Plastics Production Floor Employees who are fully trained:
- Are more satisfied with their jobs
- Are more self-motivated to do a better job and more likely to want continuous learning to further improve
- Have lower turnover rates compared to employees at companies that do not formally train
- Are more innovative, efficient and self-reliant. Problem solving gets naturally pushed down to lower levels freeing up supervisor’s time for higher priority responsibilities.
- Stop engaging in “putting out fires” day in and day out
To empower your work force.
- INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- SEMINAR TRAINING
- INJECTION MOLDING SIMULATION
- CUSTOM ON-SITE TRAINING
Very informative. You will understand how material affects molding!
“Great, excellent, easy-to-use, interesting, challenging, engaging, organized, informative, helpful, solutions oriented, accurate, effective, flexible, confidence building and worthwhile.”
“Paulson has built confidence, a sense of accomplishment & pride in our workers, something they can take to the floor and apply!”