Webinar: Plastics Processing 101: Understand Plastic Behavior and Become a Better Molder In this FREE…
Results of the March SimTech Challenge –
Another tough molding contest with some familiar challengers earning scores but it was Joey Hall from MCM that earned the First Place Win! He scored 117.913 for the top prize and adds a coveted Paulson T-shirt to the hat he won last month as well as winning an additional $200 worth of training credits. This gives him an enviable total of $500 worth of training credits he can put toward any ProMolder class or online interactive lessons. A big hearty applause to Mr. Hall!
Our Reigning Molding Champ Johnny Ash, from Preformed Line Products, came in second place, (117.873) however, because he won First Place last month he isn’t eligible for monthly prizes, BUT will accumulate points toward eligibility for the Grand Prize to be awarded at the end of the year. This means our official second prize winner is Luke Snyder from Windsor Mold Group.
MARCH Winners line-up:
- First Place: 117.913 – Joey Hall, MCM, wins a Simtech™ hat and t-shirt & $500 training credits
- Second Place: 117.842 – Luke Snyder, Windsor Mold Group, wins a Simtech™ hat and $300 training credits
- Third Place: 117.689 – Alexandru Crai, Oms Besser Group, wins a Simtech™ t-shirt and $200 worth of training credits.
Congratulations to our winners and all who participated! Well done!
To learn more about our monthly SimTech Molding Challenges visit details here. To see how you or your fellow molders ranked this month, check out the leader board by clicking here and choose that month’s challenge from the drop down menu.
Having Fun with these Competitions?
Imagine the team of skilled molders you could create if SimTech was in your plant 24-7? Your employees could be improving their molding expertise in a safe, low-cost environment, building critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. And you can stage your own friendly in-house competitions. It’s proven, molding simulation is the best and most cost-effective way to become a better molder. You don’t want your employees making their mistakes or trying new techniques on the production floor at an actual machine—now that’s a costly way to learn. The simulation of complex processes is quickly becoming the gold standard of skill development. SimTech is the answer for injection molding.
Here’s just a few of the applications you can employ with SimTech:
- Hiring Qualified Employees – Before hiring a potential employee, test their knowledge and skills with problem solving exercises in Simtech.
- Technician Promotion – Give your candidates for promotion a test before you make that decision.
- In-plant Competitions to promote learning and discussion – Have your own competitions amongst your team. Have a discussion on what process settings work and why.
Just hearing about this? Want to join in on all the fun? Sign up and learn more here.
To learn more about SimTech and all the other skill development courses Paulson offers, visit PaulsonTraining.com or call 1-800-826-1901; or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.