SimTech™ is a powerful, cost-effective injection molding machine simulator that easily bridges the gap between training courses of all kinds and your production floor.
Just like airline pilots rely on flight simulators for the majority of their training, you can now rely on SimTech to give your personnel valuable experience running an injection molding machine simulator – without wasting machine time, plastic, or risking damage to the machine and mold.
The SimTech Injection Molding Machine Simulator will…
- Transform your PC into a closed-loop injection molding machine
- Allow you to run 10 cycles in the time it would take to run 1 on an actual machine. All control adjustments (including temperature) reflected immediately
- Quickly and dramatically increase your employee’s molding knowledge and skills
- Provide your employees with comprehensive at-the-machine skills training
- Link the learning of scientific injection molding techniques with real world application of those techniques on your production floor
- Let your employees test for themselves all of the training presented in the Paulson injection molding library.
With SimTech your employees will gain practical, hands-on molding experience – very quickly. With its immediate feedback, each hour of SimTech training time is equivalent to five or more hours of actual molding machine time.
For a fraction of the cost of using your real molding machines, you can dramatically increase your employees’ molding knowledge and skills. SimTech will revolutionize the way you train your employees.
Molding problems included in SimTech:
- Burn marks
- Gate defects
- Sink marks
- Weld lines
- Dimensional variations
- Plastic degradation
- Part distortion
- Short shots
After learning how to solve these molding problems, your employees will then move on to reducing cycle time. They will be able to immediately apply concepts learned in the Paulson video training and their SimTech problem solving to getting the absolute most out of every second of cycle time to make good parts.
SimTech automatically generates reports showing you how each of your employees are progressing. Using each employee’s progress reports, you can easily identify specific areas of knowledge that need attention. Just find the correct Paulson training lesson and have the employees go through those sections again.